Library Services :
- Books are placed in open shelve system for easy access and use.
- 2. Classification of books in the shelves under appropriate subject headings such as English Language and Literature, Mathematics, Economics, Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering,Law, Business Administration, References, Bangla Literature, Religion, General History, Liberation war and History of Bangladesh, Biography, etc. are being made to help users to find out required book(s) easily.
- Books, which are rare or books of reference, shall not be issued from the Library but they may be consulted in the Library under such conditions as the Librarian may determine. Costly books shall not be issued but the same may be issued with the special permission of the Library Committee.
Confined book(s) cannot be issued. Students & Faculty Members can borrow not for issue books for photocopy for a short time. Specified period of 2-3 hours (not more than 3 hours) and must be returned to the library at the end of this period.
- The Magazines will be preserved in the library regularly and journals also will be available in the library.
- A borrower shall ordinarily be entitled to retain a book for15 days. At the end of this period the book shall be returned to the Library and if the same is not required by any other reader, it may be re-issued on the next day to the same borrower for a further period of 15 days. If books become returnable on a holiday, they may be returned on the date when the Library re-opens after the holiday. Books due for return during a vacation may be returned within three days after the expiry of the vacation.
- Every library user must keep his/her bag on the fixed place (Table/Shelf) and not elsewhere.